National Social PETworking Month
Help shelter pets find a home this month simply by sharing on your social networks. It’s free, easy and best of all, a kind thing to do.
Yep, June is officially Social PETworking Month. Here’s how you can share the love:
STEP 1: Share adoptable animal posts from shelters and animal rescue groups.
My StudioBeasts Instagram account will be sharing local adoptable pets each Wednesday, and I can’t wait to see your Social PETworking Month Shares!
If we’re not connected on social media, let’s fix that!
- StudioBeasts Instagram: @StudioBeasts
- Kelley Buttrick Instagram: @kbvoiceovers
- Kelley Buttrick Facebook: Kelley Carruthers Buttrick
- KB Voiceovers Facebook: Kelley Buttrick Voiceover Talent/kbvoiceovers.com
- Kelley Buttrick Linkedin: Kelley Buttrick
- KB Voiceovers Linkedin: KB Voiceovers
- Kelley Buttrick Twitter: @KB_Voiceovers
Our family has always adopted our four-legged family members over the years from various places like our local animal control, Petfinder.com, area rescue organizations, and we rescued two of our dogs after finding them running down the center of the road. Please help your local homeless pets find families by participating in Social PETworking Month.